On-demand and full service dumpster rentals near you
Our dumpster selection tips will help you find the best roll off dumpster to fit your needs. If you still need help don’t hesitate to reach out!
10-Cubic Yard Dumpster
Fits in most spaces and takes only one parking spot.
Holds approximately 3 pickup truck loads of debris.
20-Cubic Yard Dumpster
Mixed construction and demolition waste Sheetrock, studs, roofing, ect.
Holds approximately 6 pickup truck loads of debris
Found the perfect size for you?
30-Cubic Yard Dumpster
Utilized for high volume of debris or recyclables.
Best value for large amounts of material.
Holds approximately 9 pickup truck loads of debris
40-Cubic Yard Dumpster
Dumpsters high walls make machines or loading equipment necessary.
Holds approximately 12 pickup truck loads of debris.
Dumpster Selection Tips
Whether you are doing a home renovation or a clean out, a dumpster from a certified New Jersey waste hauler is the best way to remove waste. Picking the right size dumpster for the job can help save you money and reduce the number of overall dumpsters you need. Here are a few tips to help you out:
Dumpster Size Matters
- Use the above specifications to help narrow down your selection. If you find yourself in between two sizes and you are doing a rather large project or clean out with heavy materials we recommend going with the larger size dumpster. This is because dumpsters have weight limits and overage fees can add up.
- In order to help the environment and abide by state and local laws not all materials can be dumped in the same location. If you have a mix of different materials you may need two, smaller, dumpsters in order to separate the materials and avoid hefty fees. You’ll need different dumpsters for the following materials:
- General assorted house hold waste.
- Yard waste or wood.
- Concrete and brick.
- Construction and demolition waste.
- Dirt and gravel.
- Asphalt and roofing.
- Certain materials, especially hazardous materials, are not allowed in dumpsters. Check out our helpful guide to see what you can and can’t throw into a dumpster.
Dumpster Placement Matters
- A dumpster is delivered on what is known as a roll-off truck. Where the dumpster slides off the back of the truck to its service location. For that reason the truck typically needs a little more than double the dumpsters length to be able to deliver it. If your dumpster is going into a street, drive way or open area this shouldn’t be an issue for you. However if you need a dumpster in an odd or tight location make sure that not only the specs of the dumpster can fit but that there is also enough pull in/pull out room for the truck to be able to service the dumpster.
- Dumpster rentals that are being placed on public property, like a street, need the proper paper work completed. Not to worry though Alliance Disposal will handle getting all the appropriate permits for you. Simply let us know before hand if it is going to be on public property.
If you have any questions or need any help finding the best dumpster rental near you don’t hesitate to contact us. Or give us a call at (732) 366-9355, we’re always standing by to help you!