YANKEES TICKETS GIVEAWAY
Brought to you by Alliance Disposal
On-Demand Dumpster Rentals, Junk Removal & Waste Services
You must be 18 or older and a New Jersey resident to enter. This giveaway is not at all sponsored by, run by or associated with Facebook or the New York Yankees. See the below Giveaway Official Rules for more details.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOT AT ALL SPONSORED BY, RUN BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR THE NEW YORK YANKEES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This contest or promotion run by ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC can be entered into for “free” as follows: Like the Alliance Disposal Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/alliancedisposal and submit your email via the above text input. Alliance Disposal LLC has the right to ask you for proof of Liking the Alliance Disposal Facebook page before sending you your prize.
You must be 18 years or older and legal New Jersey resident to enter into this giveaway. If you are not a permanent resident of New Jersey or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to win a Prize. VOID IN ANY LOCATION WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY ANY SUCH STATUTORY LAW. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during any such Contest Period.
By participating in any Alliance Disposal, LLC contest, each participant agrees as follows:
- All prize winners are required to respond by email and provide either a valid mailing address for the prize to be sent to or agree meet an Alliance Disposal Representative, at the Alliance Disposal Representatives convenience. Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited.
- Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
- Employees and the immediate family members of ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC as well Press Communications, LLC contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other waste removal companies and their immediate families in or serving the New Jersey area are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
- Any valuation of the prize(s) stated in the Rules is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number and/or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
- Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
- Only one (1) qualified contestant per household per residential address will be eligible to win within sixty (60) calendar days.
- Users are eligible to win one (1) prize over $600 value per year (amount in cash or Item value).
- The Company and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. The Company may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC rule as in these Contest Rules.
- Any promotion run on the Facebook platform is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to ALLIANCE DISPOSAL, LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide may be used as described in these contest rules.
- A copy of the official rules may be obtained by sending a self addressed envelope to the Company or by corresponding with Company officials via the Company Websites.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. The Company is not responsible for failure of any who face any technical difficulties that occur. Company is not responsible for any entries lost in the mail.
- The Company reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
- The decision of the Company is final.
- The Company keeps your email information confidential and will not make your address available to any other company or organization unless otherwise posted/stated upon entry. However, we may occasionally send you an email about our event(s) or service(s) that include 3rd party content. If you do not wish to receive such mail, please opt out of receiving emails using the opt out link in the bottom of the last email you received
- Contestants may contact Alliance Disposal, LLC to determine participation or visit the Company’s website. Entrant participation and how the winner will be determined will vary depending on the contest as established by the Company and announced accordingly. Typically only one entry per person per household is permitted for the duration of the Contest. Entries are subject to any applicable restrictions or eligibility requirements as specified in the Official Contest Rules for the particular contest of interest. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the username, email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Use of any device to automate entry is strictly prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” or “Entrant” is defined as a singular natural person who is assigned an username, e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid. All Entries become the property of Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries.
- The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible for any reason the Company determines. The potential winner must be available to participate when applicable to be eligible for the Grand Prize in any portion to the contest that participation may be required. No more prizes other than the stated prize(s) will be awarded. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Company may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated in the specific Official Contest Rules, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time. Furthermore eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of the judges will be final.
- By participating in any Company contest, you agree (a) to be bound by these General Contesting Guidelines as well as the designated Official Contest Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then the eligible winner will be disqualified. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY THE COMPANY, SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, THE DECISIONS THE COMPANY, ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR SPONSOR(S) ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR CONTEST WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED, NO EXCEPTIONS. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these general contesting guidelines and subject to the Official Rules of the specific contest. The potential winners will be notified by mail, text, email or phone. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner’s parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required release(s) (except where prohibited), twenty four (24) hours after the first date of notice or attempted notice is sent or the first delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address or otherwise, in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified and or claim his/her prize, unless otherwise stated in the Official Rules or per the instruction given at the time of notification. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required forms within the specified time period (if applicable), then the potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Company; refer to each contest’s official rules for prize descriptions, value and conditions. Conditions and restrictions may apply. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the grand prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Company. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Company reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner or his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified as being provided are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
- By participating in any Company Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein or within the specific contest rules, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described (subject to legal restrictions, etc.). By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified in the specific contest rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, and Sponsor(s) does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret the contest rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Grand Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Grand Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive or amend any of the rules in its sole discretion. Any reference in the Contest’s Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, and/or Sponsor’s “discretion” and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor or the Company shall mean in Company’s, and/or Sponsor’s “sole and unfettered discretion.” Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend the Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be announced on the Company’s website, when practical.